Wedding Etiquette Forum

5 pages? Weak.

P&E is down to just 5 pages.::plays taps on the recorder::

Re: 5 pages? Weak.

• It's been dead around here lately :(
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • It's a sad place. A sad, sad place.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Yeah I haven't been here since Friday and I scrolled back and it took me like 5 minutes to catch up and see that I missed nothing.  :(On the plus side, I noticed I have 3 blue balls now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just figured that with the wedding season slowing down, and new engagements also on a lull (until Christmas?) things slow down. Is that not usually the case?
  • so bored...............
  • carrie - yeah there are always cycles with the boards.  They're crazy and funny then dead, then crazy and funny and then dead, new knotties rush in around the typical times like holidays and Valentines Day and it picks up, then dies again.  It just goes in cycles.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on you 3 balls Dani! FI has 3 balls too, but he doesn't like for me to talk about it.
  • Doesn't help when people DD...evidently courtesy invite lady didn't like what was being said to her.  Oops.
  • Its been dead and there has been virtually no good drama lately. Its very hard to waste time at work when nothing interesting is hitting any fans aroun dhere.
  • cew, you are DEFINITELY on a roll...... :)
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards