Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hair/Makeup Artist in Phoenix?

Hi.. I am looking for a good hair/makeup artist in phoenix that is relatively inexpensive. Doesn't matter if I have to drive to their salon, or if they can come to the venue. I have my hair and trial, and the bridesmaids hair that I am paying for. I am also getting my makeup done professionally and giving my bridesmaids the option to get their makeup done by a professional makeup artist. Anyone have any suggestions for a good hair/makeup artist that won't eat up 1000 of my wedding budget? Thank you in advance!

Re: Hair/Makeup Artist in Phoenix?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My aunt is doing my hair, but Melissa Glass at Dre's salon is doing my makeup and the bridesmaids' hair.  She did my makeup trial before the engagement photos and my makeup looked amazing!  I think it is $85 for makeup.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I don't actually have a hair recommendation for you, but I do have a make-up. Her name is Erica Konz. She actually did my make-up for my bpics. I loved her work so much that I booked her for my wedding. She is coming to the venue to do our makeup and I am really excited. She used to work at MAC, but has been freelance for a while. She's been doing makeup for 13 years. If you want her info, email me at jennifer.e.vogel@gmail.com. I think her prices are really reasonable too. I'm not sure, but she may also have recommenations for hair. HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Molly Rose is doing my hair and makeup.  She used to work at Rolfs but now she does wedding hair and makeup onsite.  I went for my trial a couple of weeks ago and Molly is soooo nice.  I am having her do airbrush makeup and it looks great.  I am paying $200 for my hair and makeup and it was $50 for the trial.  For bridemaids I think she said it was $75 for makeup only or $100 for both hair and makeup (I could be slightly off on this because my bridesmaids aren't having anything done).  I can't remember her website but if you just type her name into google, I'm sure it will come up.
  • Options
    azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly is doing my makeup on Saturday for my wedding!  She is FANTASTIC!  I've used her for other events I have gone to in the past and wouldn't have anyone else but her do my wedding makeup.  I brought a picture for an idea, and it looked just like the picture.  She includes airbrush and lashes for the bride.  I am really excited about my makeup!
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasnt able to find anything on molly through google. Do either of you have her contact information - I am in the middle of price shopping and comparing makeup/hair.
  • Options
    mnido1mnido1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Nici Digregory from Salon Solo Mio @ L'Mage Salon Studios in Gilbert, she did an awesome job and she doesn't charge much. Her number is 480-363-5986 if you want to contact her for availability and quote. For makeup you can actually contact MAC directly and ask about freelance and you'll be connected with an artist who'd be available on ur date, they each seem to charge different.I used Brianna and she did a good job her # is 602-503-9330. Let them know their 9/26 bride referred them if you call :)
  • Options
    azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly works at Taglio Salon, 101 and Scottsdale Road.  480-991-6828
  • Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nm - I happened to run across an ad for her in one of the magazine this weekend :) thanks anyway!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards