Arkansas

NWA ladies

We are coming to Fayetteville for the Arkansas/Troy game in November.. we're having problems finding a room so we were thinking about getting a cabin. The only ones we really know about in the area is Devil's Den... do any of y'all know any different ones?

Re: NWA ladies

• edited December 2011
    Hm...haven't heard of any...If you are going to drive in from Devil's Den...its not much farther to stay in Fort Smith.  My FI lives there and there are tons of hotels there (and some charming little places downtown...like B&Bs).  Just a thought.  Its only 50 minutes from Fort Smith to Fay- and an easy drive at that.   Or you might try Siloam Springs.  Its not far either and might have some rooms open.
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only other ones I really know of are up in Eureka Springs, which is going to be like a 40 minute drive back to Fayetteville if you stay there. Have you tried booking a room in Springdale or Rogers instead of in Fayetteville? You might still be able to get something there. Sorry I'm not more help!
  • Thanks! :) I'm having a hard time finding a hotel... and Devil's Den is booked.. I may just stay in Bentonville or something. Even the Red Roof Inn is booked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards