Kentucky
Options

Louisville/New Albany Florists?

I'm looking for a florist and have been really frustrated looking online.  Over half of the sites are EXACTLY the same.  I want to know what flowers look like from weddings they've done - not the boring FTD crap they sell.  Any have a great florist they recommend? Or can tell me how to search?My budget is limited $1500 for my bouquet, 4 BMs, 7 bouts, 5 corsages, and 20 table centerpieces.I want something modern - no roses, calla lillies.  and mostly yellow flowers.Ideas?

Re: Louisville/New Albany Florists?

• Options
    RosemaryCBRosemaryCB member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love the following:Country Squire in LouisvilleCountry Garden in ProspectLloyd'sJ. Elizabeth DesignsWildflowersLavender HillBJ O'Daniel with Millennium Events in JeffThey all do some really nice work with textures and things like different berries, foliage, etc.
  • Options
    anopy1anopy1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mike at Lloyds was really great to work with. Both idea and budget wise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lloyds is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Rosemary's list. And if it has to be specifically across the river, then Lavender Hill and Gatherings are my favs.
  • Options
    RosemaryCBRosemaryCB member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I forgot about Gatherings!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My budget was exactly that - only I did peonies.I went to Sarah at Country Squire and that girl is AMAZING!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've booked my wedding with J. Elizabeth Designs and I love what she has come up with for my wedding...she has gotten me super excited about my flowers!  My budget is about 1500 too and that is for my bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 4 grandmothers, 13 bouts, rose petals, and 24 centerpieces....she is very reasonable! Here is a website with a lot of her work!  Good luck!www.jelizabethdesigns.shutterfly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards