Retro and Vintage Weddings

Lists of famous people by decade?

Does anyone have a good set of these besides the first few results google gets you? Rather than doing table numbers, we're thinking of naming the tables after famous people from our vintage era (the '20s-'30s). We're also trying to get names that start with different letters of the alphabet. We need to get all the way to O. We have A-M, and O, but we can't seem to find anyone from that age who's first name starts with the letter N.Anyone have any ideas? I've tried all sorts of individual lists ... Oscar winners, gold medals, hall of fame baseball players

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: Lists of famous people by decade?

• Damn N is really tough!  I can't find anyone really famous... but here are some.If you take first names, there's Norma Shearer....Otherwise...Paavo Nurmi (represent!)Jawaharlal NehruPola NegriRamon NovarroSo yeah.  That list sucks.  Is there any way you can stop at M?
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • We're doing first names, so Norma Shearer actually does the trick. And now I see that the list of Oscar nominees/winners I was using was incomplete. I like your last-name picks, especially the Flying Finn :).Thanks!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards