Arizona-Phoenix
Options

ULTA?

Anyone have any experience with the salons in the ULTA stores?  After my terrible hair trial last week I am willing to try anywhere.  There is one right by my house and I like that it's a one stop shop hair and makeup.  I have never even got my hair cut there before, so wondering your experiences?  Thanks!

Re: ULTA?

• Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which store are you wanting to go to?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The one by PV Mall.  I have a trial scheduled this week with a Christine.I have got a few more leads to try, but wanted to give Ulta a shot. 
  • Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I don't know anyone at that one. Give it a try and see how it goes :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with the Ulta at PV but I get my hair done by Jaime at the Ulta in Goodyear.  She does an amazing job with my highlights and haircuts.  I know she does wedding updos all the time and I'm sure she does a great job at those as well.  The thing with Ulta is they have different levels of stylists, so one person may not be as good as the next.  My stylist (Jamie) is the top level so she's more expensive but definitely worth the extra cost.  For my wedding I am having Molly Rose do both my hair and makeup because I wanted everything done on site and I wanted airbrush makeup.  I had my trial with her about a month ago and she did a great job.  I brought in a picture and she was able to duplicate the picture exactly.  So far I would highly recommend her.  Her website is: www.aglamorousyou.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards