Arizona-Phoenix

Budget.....fudge it!

I'm in a slump! I am tired of worry about how much everything costs. Ugh! I need some encouragement. TIA!

Re: Budget.....fudge it!

• edited December 2011
    Chin up!  :-)I know how you feel, my wedding is in 24 days, and have SOOO much to pay for and only 2 more paydays between now and then! Yikes!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey-I'm new to this message board stuff, but my advice would be to try and find vendors who can provide more than one service.  They are much more likely to offer great discounts and "work" with you when you're gonna spend more.  Do you have a photographer/videographer yet?  Someone on these boards recommended Tiramisu Studios, so I checked them out and they offered me a package on both photo and video - with a free engagement session - for like $1,300.  I signed yesterday...
  • edited December 2011
    I am well into wedding planning now with the wedding almost 4 months away. It's just the little things that are adding up. I have already picked my vendors. I wish I would have know of that company sooner, because I don't feel like I got a very good deal as far as my photography package is concerned. :-(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards