Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Feedback? Frank and Helen Coombs Photography

Hi ladies, I have a friend interested in booking Frank and Helen Coombs with You Ought To Be in Pictures photography. Any recommendations or advice one way or the other? Thanks so much!

Re: Feedback? Frank and Helen Coombs Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister in law used them and loved her pictures. My FMIL thought they were great to work with (she organized my FSIL's wedding). Their daughter (blanking on her name) has also gotten good reviews on this site and I think she's less expensive (if that's a consideration for you) - apparently she used to help them do weddings and learned that way, so her style should be similar to theirs. hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Their daughter is Kristen Dawn.  Her photos look great.  We're using her for our wedding, so I can't give feedback personally, but so far things have been good.  Prices are definitely more reasonable than most, and she includes a disc with all the photos from your wedding in  hi-resolution so you can print them yourself if you want (although her rates for printing are not that expensive)HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen Dawn did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding.   fact, Frank had some spare time so he also came to the beach to take pictures of the ceremony!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards