California-Orange County
Options

any help please?

i need some help.... i am coming down to the last wire..the wedding is 35 days away and i havent found the following... officiant..put the future hubs in charge of that and he hasnt done it party rentals- chairs, tables, etc we are doing out door wedding and reception make up artist- but i dont want to spend a ton of money bc its me and 8 bm (i know there is a ton but all worth it) i am starting to freak and my dad still hasnt paid for the cake yet. im starting to get worried and stressed and i still have to do the table cards. and when i am finished wth rsvps do the table arrangements..and i have to bc people dont like each other that were invited and i dont want them to get stuck sitting together. t.i.a

Re: any help please?

• Options
    jaejaeveejaejaevee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used Signature Rentals through work quite a bit.  I really like them and their prices are pretty good. My MUA was Leah with Long Lasting Impression.  She did an amazing job, but I'm not sure if she's in your price range.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Apex party rentals. I think they're in Irvine and might have another location in Santa Ana. I went through my caterer for most of my rentals, but needed something additional a few weeks away from the wedding. Apex was so easy to book! Their website (just google them) has photos of everything they offer as well as their price list. I knew what I wanted, called them up to check that it was available, and made arrangements on the same call. I was very pleased. My make-up artist was Andrea from Something Blue Stylists. If you check out her website you can see if her prices will work for you.
  • Options
    marcv004marcv004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Alan Katz from So Cal Officiant here is the websitehttp://www.socalofficiant.com/good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Delia at the Image Center in HB is great.  She comes to your house and she even works with someone that does hair.  Tell her Michelle gave you her number - she can do a trial for you too....Delia - 714-743-4328
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards