Canada-Ontario

Melissa Sweet- Lia gown FOR SALE!

I have decided to sell my beautiful Melissa Sweet-Lia gown. It is a gorgeous ivory, double-faced satin, strapless gown with a mermaid (fit-to-flair) silhouette. It was such a beautiful part of my day, but I don’t have an emotional attachment to fabrics....that’s just not my style. I have received hundreds of compliments on this dress, as it is classic, clean, simple and stunning! The gown was worn only once and was purchased brands new. It has NEVER been hemmed, as I wore 4 inch heels. It has been cleaned and pressed but not preserved so you can do any alterations you may need. I purchased this gown in a size 4 and did some alterations to the upper bodice. There are cups in the chest that can be removed, or worn instead of a bra. This dress price also includes the work that was put in to creating a bustle. Regular price was $5200 (not including alterations to bodice/ bustle OR the cleaning and pressing!) Asking price is $2200.Email me at jennrollins@hotmail.com and i will send you pictures. I can not paste them in here...but wish i could.  The website pics of this dress don't do it FULL justice!

Re: Melissa Sweet- Lia gown FOR SALE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards