Maine

Bands (the music kind)

Hi - it has been a while since I posted here, but I had some really frustrating news to share and hopefully you all will have some suggestions.  Recently my fiance and I picked a band to play at our wedding, negotiated a price and then set a time to meet and go over the contract.  Today I got an email saying that they checked the schedule and were already booked!  So now I feel like I am back to the beginning on the band search.Does anyone have any suggestions for bands?  We would like a band with male and female vocals and at least 5 members.Thanks!

Re: Bands (the music kind)

• chocolate321chocolate321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi there here are two great bands we saw.   Too bad about your luck.  hey maybe this will turn it around for you guys.  Seemed like really nice people in these bands and the music was great and a good variety.  both were more than 5 members with horns.www.deltaknights.comwww.coronadosband.comgood luck
  • edited December 2011
    We're using The Bob Charest Band which has nine members.  They have one male vocal lead and two female vocalists.  Cindy Charest handles the bookings and has been great to work with so far.  They also are able to do a trio which we are using for our cocktail hour.  www.bobcharestband.com
  • edited December 2011
    We had the Waiters at our wedding this weekend and they did a wonderful job!  I would very highly recommend them.  www.thewaiters.com They have both male and female vocals and there are 6 of them.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Sly Chi!! They are absolutely amazing (not exactly cheap though...). I have also seen The Tony Boffa Band and Motor Booty Affair, and they were both awesome.
  • nsihabouth330nsihabouth330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Fever out of Boston is amazing!  They performed at my best friend's wedding last August.  They really got us going!  Check them out!  downtownfever.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards