Georgia-Atlanta
Options

DIY Flowers: Where are you getting them and what are you using?

We are doing the flowers for SIL's wedding in a few weeks and still don't have this part figured out yet!  I know about COSTCO.  What are other options?

Re: DIY Flowers: Where are you getting them and what are you using?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Fifty Flowers and 2G Roses online. I have used 2G and they are very prompt with delivery and have great customer service. The flowers were beautiful. :)
  • Options
    ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Sams Club also has cheap flowers and I've heard people use globalrose.com as well.
  • Options
    SLee2SLee2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will probably get my flowers from flowerbud.com.  My fiances cousin got her flowers from them last summer and they were beautiful.  I don't know how much time in advance they need though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you know someone with a business license (any kind) that can buy them for you, I can email you a few places.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That globalrose.com looks amazing price-wise. It seems a bit tricky to navigate at first, but you get used to it really quickly. Has anyone ever used them before?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them until they stopped carrying the roses I need. I have looked everywhere and only found 4 reviews 3 good and 1 bad.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    Jens871Jens871 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the theflowerexchange.com. They had better prices when i was comparing. They turned out very good.
  • Options
    sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check the dekalb farmer's market.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards