Gothic Weddings
Options

Lame or Not Lame

I am trying to ge my music together for the wedding. I really love Bella's Lullaby from Twilight, do you think that would be a good song for my girls and I to walk down the aisle to? It's only 2 bridesmaids, RB, FG, and me and dad. What do you think??
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lame or Not Lame

• Options
    I vote not lame...beautiful song!
  • Options
    Never seen the movie. So I can't vote. But I don't see why not.
  • Options
    Not lame at all! Its a beautiful song :}
  • Options
    not lame at all! I'm actually walking down the aisle to an instrumental version of Iron & Wine's "Flightless Bird/American Mouth" which is also from the twilight sdtk :D
  • Options
    Another Iron and Wine fan?! Thank to You Twlight Music Director person for putting them on the soundtrack! They're great. Our endless numbered days is a damn good album.
  • Options
    :D Kristen Stewart (who plays Bella) is actually the person who got the Iron&Wine song into the film.  The string version done by Vitamin String Quartet is gorgeous and PERFECT for walking down the aisle to - plus anyone who is a Twilight fan will definitely recognize it :D
  • Options
    Ok, admittedly, I'm a Twilight hater (yes, read all the books, saw the movie) - BUT - the soundtrack was AMAZING - so many of my favorite songs are on there. I'm actually putting a lot of songs from the soundtrack on the traveling music CD's we're making for our OOT bags. I kinda can't wait for New Moon to come out just to get the soundtrack (Death Cab and Tom Yorke? Died and gone to heaven...). So, if even a hater can say this isn't lame, that's something! Go for it!
  • Options
    But how bad is this: I'm a Twilight-lover, but I can't remember what the lullaby sounds like :-p I only saw the movie once, and was kinda bummed out by it (thank god New Moon looks sooo much better!) So I can't remember how it sounds. But if you could do it, I would just from the books!!
  • Options
    Definitely not lame! I think we're playin it at our wedding too!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards