Missouri-Kansas City
Options

The Loretto

Hey ladies!!Does anyone know anything about The Loretto?? We're going to look at it in a couple days because they don't give out any pricing information unless you tour it. I'm just curious if anyone has any experiences to share with it?? I'm so curious how much it costs and if we're just wasting our time, but it looks so pretty!! Thank you!!

Re: The Loretto

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked there, but decided to go with Loose Mansion.  Very pretty though.  I remember they required about $5200 for the rental space (all day rental), with 50% down.  You have to use one of their preffered catorers which is an additional cost.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Loretto in March! =] It's a gorgeous place, with the chapel on site, etc. It is a little pricey, but it includes white linens, all the tables and chairs you need (for both the chapel and the ballrooms), centerpieces, candles, and buffet tables. As the pp said, they do give you a list of three preferred caterers that they want you to choose from. If you want another caterer, they'll let you bring them in but it's an additional charge of $1,000, I believe. That said, they do let you bring in your own alcohol which can save you money there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your help ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards