Texas-Austin
Options

Which Photo booth????

FI and I love this idea!  Please tell me which photo booths companies you've used or have heard great things about!  TIA!

Re: Which Photo booth????

• Options
    cecebinTXcecebinTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same question! We want one that looks contemporary and produces nice quality photos. I've looked at say cheese, which is less expensive, and boothBOOTH which seems like better quality. Does anyone have personal experience?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was at the January bridal extravaganza, there were four different photobooth companies there, and my MOH and I tested them all. Booth66 had the best quality fully customizable (4x6) print. If I had had the budget for a photobooth I would have booked them. If you want the more traditional photo strip, boothBOOTH was the best.
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is a great question... I love this idea too, but I can't seem to find any with prices that will fit into my budget...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love weighing in on photobooths.  My fiance's vote was for Booth Booth because they have really high image quality, and full depth of field (unlike old school chemical photobooths, where if someone sticks their face up front, they'd be all blurry; not so with BoothBooth).I didn't like how ultramodern it looked, since I love the old booths, so we ended up going with TNT Photobooths.  It looks traditional, but is digital.  They also hand out cards with your event code so that guests can see ALL of your photos online.  It was also the lowest priced, so an easy decision for me.  :)Congratulations and good luck hunting!
  • Options
    hollyshea1107hollyshea1107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married 10/11 and used Say Cheese! and we loved them. They were the best price I could find when I booked, and Todd is great with calls/emails.  Marcus manned our booth and he was awesome with our guests, especially the little ones.  There was a line there all night, I had to play the bride card to cut in line with my 90 yr old grandmother. Super professional, had the cd waiting in our mailbox when we got home from our honeymoon.  The scrapbook was better than I could have hoped for.  Can send pics if you'd like to see. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Trevor Ray Thompson Photography for a photog-manned photo booth (he put up a backdrop, then took pictures). He was AWESOME and gave me a preview of some pics as he was taking them  - so.much.fun.http://www.trevoray.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hollyshae, I'd love to see your pics.  Say Cheese was the very prompt at returning my call!  Email at swimgrrl25@yahoo.com TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards