Canada-Ontario
Options

Has anyone has a ceremony and reception at Paradise Banquet hall?? - Concord

Hello, We were thinking of having of wedding at Parardise banquet hall, my FI and I love the rooms. Can anyone tell me their experience their? How is the antipasto bar? Did everything go smoothly with pictures? food? Was it worth what you paid? Thanks so much for your input ladies and gents. 

Re: Has anyone has a ceremony and reception at Paradise Banquet hall?? - Concord

• Options
    they've been in business a long time. I had my univerisity formal at paradise (which I was on the committee), and I went to a wedding shortly thereafter. Both experiences were really positive. I went to see them for the wedding and I thought their customer service was really good (the lady was very honest with us), but we didn't go with them because we wanted a place that was attached to a hotel bc of all our out of town guests. A friend of mine who is marrying this June booked with them and she's super excited. Overall I have only good things to say about them.
  • Options
    Thanks for that!!!!
  • Options
    I didn't have my wedding there, but a friend of my mom's did.  She highly recommeded it to me when I was looking.  It's not much information, but hope it helps :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    It was on my short list - Paradise and Chateau Le Jardin - we went for our intial info session there (just FI and I) and than later in the week took our parents back and the whole place stunk SO bad, none the less we ended up booking with Le Jardin - have you checked them out, it is a similar look... but you are right the rooms are beautiful at paradise, goodluck on your decision :)
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have gone to a few weddings there in the last 5 years. The first wedding was my cousin's and we had a great experience. Unfortunately, this past May we had a horrible time. The food was not good, the service was poor. I was told that they have new owners and the place has changed since. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are looking for banquet facilities or any social gathering facilities or any wedding reception then here you can find your right choice of banquet halls : http://www.matrixconferenceandbanquetcenter.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards