California-Northern
Options

wedding dress Casablanca & Justin Alexander

Hi everyone,I've been shopping for my dress and no luck so far =( I recently saw 2 dresses that I really love from The Knot magazine; one is from Casablanca and the other one from Justin Alexander. Does anyone know which bridal store in the Bay Area who has a good/wide selection of those two labels? Doesn't have to be one store, I don't mind making a trip to several stores but what I've experienced so far is that some stores only carry one or style from each label (limited selection)l =( Thanks so much ladies!!

Re: wedding dress Casablanca & Justin Alexander

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually if the store carries the brand,  they can get the specific dress for you for a fee. Just call around and find a store that can order samples for you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bay Area Bridal in Cupertino and Trudy's in Campbell have a lot of designers. I've been helping my sister look up the different dresses she wants to try on and I know BAB has Justin Alexander.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a bridal shop in SF in SOMA - fogot the name they have those dresses!
  • Options
    LoritaLorita member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a Justin Bride!  The store I purchased from is no longer around, however the Justin Website shows several stores in the bay that carry justin's.  Also, if there's a specific style you wanted to try, call the store and see if they have it or if they can get it.  You should NOT have to pay for them to bring in the sample.  We did that for both my wedding dress (a Justin), and my BM dresses (Watters).  We got these at different salons and neither charged us to bring in the specific style sample....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found my wedding dress yesterday!!!  It's a Casablanca and is beautiful!  I found that Gesinees in Concord, Ca and Blossom's in Dublin, Ca  had the best selection in all sizes!!!  I found mine at Blossom's
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards