Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Groom & Mother Song

Hey Knoties!I need some help. I got the song for my FI and I to dance and the song for my Dad and I to dance. But we cant come up with a song for my FI and his mom to dance! Can any of you please help! Maybe with a list of songs, so that I can get some ideas!? Thank you!!

Re: Groom & Mother Song

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You can check in my planning bio under music suggestions!!HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanx! I'll check it out when I'm not at work. That page is blocked here at my job. Thanx a bunch!Anyone else, any suggestions??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My groom and his mother danced to simple man, by shinedown.
  • Options
    Amy4282Amy4282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Wish by Rascal Flatts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI  is using " Forever Young " by Bob Dylan (he thought everything else was too cheesy!)"In My Life" The Beatles or Bette Midler"Bridge Over Troubled Water" Simon & Garfulkle"I'll Stand by You" The Pretenders"Loves Me Like a Rock" Paul Simon (uptempo but perfect!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was stumped to and then I ran into the song "the man you've become" I found it on youtube - it's kinda cheesy but sweet none the less - and I know my FMIL will love it - I have a link in my bio under music section.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On This Day. FI found it on youtube. Sung by Christian Barnes. I guarantee you will tear up when you hear it. I know I did when he played it for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards