Massachusetts-Boston
Options

best local macy's for registering?

in keeping with the registry chatter -- the FI and i are probably going to register at bed bath & beyond, crate & barrel, and macy's. we figure the stores for the first two are pretty similar across the board, but are trying to figure out which local macy's would be the best to go to for setting up our registry. any suggestions?thanks!!! : )

Re: best local macy's for registering?

• Options
    robinmswrobinmsw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were very happy with the one in Burlington.  There's also a decently sized Crate & Barrel right near it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are located but Burlington has a big Macy's. I liked being at the NorthShore Mall better, though. I just felt the staff was more knowlegable and it was less hectic. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natick mall has a HUGE store with several registry consultants and a big stock of housewares.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Natick Mall.  Their Macy's is huge and lots of other stores around for registry if needed.  I know they sent us many invites for after work registry events, but we didn't go to any.  Might be fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to South Shore Plaza and had a wonderful experience, but after reading this I might stop by the Natick Mall to wander around
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we went to the burlington "sip and scan" event.  it was really fun!  and they had a really good selection... and as other people have already mentioned, the crate and barrel there is huge too!

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • Options
    CaitlinB516CaitlinB516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hpinault, do they have "sip and scans" often? that sounds great! Also, I really like the Natick Macy's. The rest of the mall is an added bonus.
    September 25, 2010!
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to Burlington Mall, there is also a BBB right down the street (on the other side of the highway, right off Middlesex Turnpike, next to Trader Joe's)
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also reccomend Macy's in Burlington. We registered there and it was a great experience. And then we registerd at the Crate and Barrel across the way afterward. That Crate and Barrel is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Natick Mall! I really like our consultant there and we had a good expierence. PLUS - the new and HUGE C&B is now open in Natick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the South Shore Mall in Braintree and were very happy.  They are one of the few Macy's that actually have a "registry center" rather than just a kiosk.
  • Options
    blush*bashfulblush*bashful member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, thanks everyone! we're pretty close to both burlington and natick, so it looks like we've got some great options. now if i could only keep myself from buying other stuff at the mall (er ... collection? natick's so silly) after registering ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards