Texas-San Antonio

Pedis?

I know someone had asked this a while back but I can't find that post. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that does great pedis at a reasonable price and could handle several (5-8) girls at once? I don't want to go somewhere that rushes through the pedicure!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pedis?

• edited December 2011
    There's a place over in the new Quarry shops (across the road from the movie theater and whole food) which has a ton of pedi stations.  I forget what they are called, but they are right by the Jamba Juice.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • paith041paith041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Avalon. I think they can do 8 maybe? There's one in La Cantera and in North Star. They also let us bring in wine. There is a place by my house that also does 8. They're a bit cheaper than Avalon and I like their pedicures better. It's in the shopping center at Hausman and 1604 by Boston's. It might a be a little out of the way for you though.
    | My Blog l image
  • edited December 2011
    Hausman and 1604 is great! I'll check that out. And I forgot about Avalon. I'll also look into the Quarry place. If anyone else has a suggestion, send it my way. Thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure of any suggestions since I don't live there anymore, but I just want to say that I went to Avalon with my mom one time (at La Cantera) and were greatly disappointed.  It might have been one of my least favorite pedis ever, and I thought it was overpriced for what we got.  Now, it could have just been the people that did our pedis, but neither of us will go back.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards