South Asian Weddings

Re: facebook link to some of the pro wedding pic! really cute!

• edited December 2011
    Love them - you look beautiful and your outfits are gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Some of these photos look like they came from a magazine.  Just gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    They look gorgeous! I think my fav is the one of you and your hubby underneath the white mandap and the red flowers. And one the pics of when you are first entering the ceremony amkes me throw out a question- for all you married ladies-what were your thoughts right before you entered to hall/ceremony location?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    thx ladies, wow mastistyle, I am jealous, I wanted a destinatio wedding somewhere hot and tropical!Can't wait to see pic's!as for thoughts, I think i was hoping I didnt trip on my oufit when I got up from the doli!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with Versace - I was definitely worried about tripping all over myself and tearing some sari off :)
  • katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, stunning.  can't wait to see the rest!  #7 is gorgeous.  out of magazine like D2M said.  was that your mandap??  Incredibly cool!!!  and I love your reception lehnga.  love the all white-ness, I think it gives such a fresh, crisp, modern look. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thx Katie!I love your venue, thats going to be really cool! Can't wait to see pic's!Yes that was my mandap and acutally its really a Jewish "chuppa". I used it as my mandap-I ended up going with a non indian decorator and I wanted a fabic mandap like that, I thought it looked really cool!I do have all my pro pic's I just posted a few on fb, all the pic are on my photogs websitehttp://www.iluvphoto.com/go to proofing password is 81509there are categories on the lower left, Getting Ready, Best, Ceremony, etc... there is a lot just warning you!V
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards