California-Orange County

Engagement Photos in Lake Arrowhead?

My Fiance and I are going to have our engagement photos taken in Lake Arrowhead and our photographer has asked us to pick out a few places to start. I haven't been there in at least 2 years. Does anyone have suggestions for good photo-ops up there? Thanks!

Re: Engagement Photos in Lake Arrowhead?

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, Congrats on the engagement! I love Lake Arrowhead and I'm sure there are lots of places off the road you could take some photos, but you may want to look into restaurants or something because the lake is totally private. I don't know if you have ever walked around the lake, but all the roads near the shore are private, gated...or if you can get down to the lake it has chain link fence in the "open" areas to keep people off of it. Just be aware that there iis limited access in a lot of nice spots. So, a restaurant or hotel may actually be the best photo op.
  • edited December 2011
    We have a house there, and she's right it's sort of difficult if you don't because it is pretty private. I would recommend going around The Village, or if you have a boat, cruising around the lake. Otherwise, there's a hotel, Hilton I think, and I bet you could get some good photo ops in there and out on the lake from there. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards