Military Brides
Options

Depressed

Hi I feel like I only post here when I'm having trouble, so sorry about that. I'm just really down right now. My FI is coming home from deployment soon. He's been over there for a year with just a two week r&r back in May. Unfortunately I leave for Iraq in a few weeks for 6 months. There is a slim chance we will be in the States at the same time and we might be able to see each other. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up. I just miss him so much and I want to see him so bad. i don't know how I'm going to deal with it if we just miss each other.

Re: Depressed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww I'm sorry! That really does suck that he is coming back, and your leaving! At least you come back, and he will be there right?? That is a positive thing to think about!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man.. I'm sorry about that. Those are some crappy circumstances. All I can tell you is cherish that little time you have before you deploy, and party it up when you come home :-) He is going to be home when you get back, correct?
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh dang. That sucks! Try and stay positive, I know it's hard...but she's right, he'll be home when you get back, won't he? I'm sorry! :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bintmejnunabintmejnuna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, he will be home when i get back. :) We're stationed in different countries, but we'll both have plenty of leave. And if all goes well, I'll be going Palace Chase into the reserve. Thanks guys. Perspective is always a good thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards