California-Inland Empire
Options

What did I miss?!!

So I have been MIA for a while...Last time I was on here, it was a few weeks ago, and I have missed it!!Here's my update in a nutshell ;o)-We have a house now!     ..> Remodeling a bathroom is NO easy task!    ..> Deep cleaning & scrubbing isn't fun till you see it clean -We have a new puppy!!  ..>Potty training a puppy is NO easy taskSo, what did i miss? :o)

Re: What did I miss?!!

• Options
    A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been MIA as well. Congrats on your new house and puppy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've sorta been MIA too.  Sounds like you've got a lot going on! Congrats on the house and puppy and being able to handle it all. :)
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been MIA too, seems like a lot of us have. I've had the flu for the past few days! So not fun. Congrats on both the house and the puppy
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been MIA as well.  Congratulations on the house and puppy. Our dog is 6 months now, and I couldn't wait for him to be potty-trained.  It takes time, but crate train your dog and it will work miracles. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess a lot of us have been out of the loop huh...? The good thing is that we keep coming back! :)...sdkissez, what's that about "crate training" you mentioned??  ...we can use a miracle in that aspect ;o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards