DC
Options

Where to go for pre Wedding skin care in the DC Area?

Hello Knotties,I am new to this board and I am an August 2010 bride. I was wondering where to go for pre wedding skin care and facials to go. I want to start doing this 9 months prior and would reallya ppreciate your help.Thanks

Re: Where to go for pre Wedding skin care in the DC Area?

• Options
    flip4emflip4em member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish i had done this! for my birthday recently i got a facial at hela spa in georgetown and i think they did a good job evaluating my skin. i dont remember the lady who did it but she talked throughout the facial about my skin. ive had a handful of other facials where the technician just works in silence so i never know how to improve my skin.
  • Options
    Kitcat106Kitcat106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hela Spa is amazing! I've been there twice and both times I've gotten excellent treatments. I agree that the staff is knowledgeable and gives advice on which skin care treatments to use. The spa is a bit pricey though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies..... Sounds definitely like a good place. I will check it out. Just made an appointment. You are too wonderful. Happy Planning
  • Options
    nicole0712nicole0712 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    or DermaCare Institute in Mitchellville Maryland....the best in Maryland..highly recommened. She has even done facials for the DC mayor....i love her...301-333-5756
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards