Colorado-Denver

Items for sale!

These things were used once for my wedding Oct. 10 and are still in great shape. 8 - 6" diameter glass candle holders, 10" tall (includes candle and clear stones to hold in place) -- $10 each or $75 for all 8 of them -- used these as the center of the table and also lined the aisle with them at the ceremony.- 16 - 3" diameter glass candle holders, 8.75" tall (includes candle) -- $3 each or $45 for all of them60 - rounded votive holders - $1 each or $50 for all- 1 - 50' eggplant aisle runner - $100- 8 - varying size photo frames, dark wood with gold antique finish - $5 each ----For everything - $300Pickup in the Denver metro only please. I can email pictures if requested.

Re: Items for sale!

• jsiegel615jsiegel615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Could you email me pictures of the candles, holders (votive and others) and the aisle runner?  We are potentially interested in buying some of this from you but would love to see pictures first! jessie.siegel@gmail.com thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd like to see pictures of the candle holders as well, if their still available. JenceyCO@Gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards