Wisconsin
Options

XP- my pro pics

They should be up for 60 days. http://www.collages.net Username: Kristy and Ian Password: 15597 One day I'll make a bio... :) and work on vendor reviews. Yes.

Re: XP- my pro pics

• Options
    runnrgurlrunnrgurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! Thank you for sharing! I need to ask, where did you find your dress? I've been looking for something unique in the same way, and everyone keeps telling me I won't find it because this is the Midwest...Thanks!h
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dress is from Demetrios in Indianapolis. They had to fly the sample in from Florida though :) Best of luck finding what you love!
  • Options
    runnrgurlrunnrgurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I KNEW it wasn't from WI! lol. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristy2. Those are amazing photos. I know you are going to do a vendor review later, but how did you like the Villa Filomena. And is there a chapel in there as well? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I loved the Villa Filomena. I'm very into historic places. The Villa consists of a historic mansion with a ballroom on the back of it- perfect size for our 150 some guests (max capacity is 225, I believe). There is no chapel there, those pictures were taken at our church - Lake Park Lutheran Church. However, the Villa Filomena does do weddings on the patio outside of it. HTH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards