North Carolina
Options

*SIGNING OFF*

Well I've waited over a year to do this, but it's time for this chica to sign off and go get married!!!! There was tons of drama today, TONS, FMIL sent me an incredibly nasty email, some of the things she said, I will never forget, but once I realized that I am marrying FI and this is all about me and him, no one else, everything became quite clear and I felt totally at peace. I cant wait until Saturday!!! Good luck to all the other 10/24 brides!!!! :D

Re: *SIGNING OFF*

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Congrats! :)  You'll have a wonderful time. . like you said, its about you and your FI :) Enjoy it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have an amazing wedding day, Katherine! I look forward to seeing how it all came together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she's quite the shitdip for putting it in an email this close to the wedding day. i think you should flip her the bird after the first kiss.
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Katherine! I hope you have an amazing day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy Cow Katherine - I can't believe this day is here either! Seems like ages ago we were in Reida's car on the way to Village Tavern! I wish you the best of everything this weekend! :) It really is about you and Ryan. And for once, I agree with andrea - how hilarious if you just flipped FMIL off! :) CONGRATULATIONS Katherine #1!
  • Options
    wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck Katherine! Whatever you decide to do about the FMIL, the day will be perfect! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your day Katherine. Tell everyone who isn't elated for you to F off. Remember this is about you & your FI and the only thing that matters is that the two of you are getting married.Personally, I kinda like Andrea's suggestion :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, Katherine!  So exciting!  I like your attitude b/c at the end of the day it is just you and him.  Enjoy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Enjoy it and have fun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Katherine!  I hope you have a fabulous wedding weekend!  Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics of course!  And you are right, in the end, you are marrying your new DH and there is nothing anyone can do about it :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elisab81elisab81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats katherine!!! im so glad you're at peace with everything :)  everything will turn out beautiful and eventually FMIL WILL GET OVER HERSELF...when she sees how happy her son is :)  Good luck with your day and cant wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!!
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a fantastic day Katherine! Well, couple of days... and nevermind the FMIL. She's probably just having some internal "letting my baby go" issues that she'll eventually get over or learn to live with.However, I'm totally digging Andrea's suggestion (go figure.) But whatever happens, congrats and it will be fabulous!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! It's your day tomorrow! GL with all the drama and make sure to enjoy every minute. The drama is secondary to marrying your man :) Can't wait to see pics :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Good luck!  I am sure you will have a great day! Enjoy every second of it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Katherine - have a GREAT wedding weekend!  Come back and let us know all about it after your fabulous honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY for getting married!
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I hope your day is amazing and all of the kinks with the MIL work out... Can't wait for pics, I know they'll be awesome!!
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats and have a fantastic day tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!!! katherine!!have a super special and blessed wedding day, i am so excited for you!sorry about FMIL but you are right in the end you and FI are what matters and everything is going to be super special for both of you! can't wait to hear how it all goes and see your pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yayyyy CONGRATS!!! Your day will be amazing no matter what. Put all the MIL drama behind for this weekend and deal with it another time. This weekend is all about you and your FI. Yay I can't wait to see pictures!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best wishes! Have a wonderful day tomorrow; enjoy every minute of it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a great time Katherine!! Enjoy it!!
  • Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! So excited for you and I have no doubt the entire day (weekend) will be amazing! I can't wait to hear all about!
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Have a great day! And you are so right, it is all about the two of you. Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As we have discussed many moons ago, it sounds like your FMIL (just as mine) does not seem to realize this is not about her. I'm sorry for that but I am elated for your realization and peace. You are right. It is you and him. Don't let your eyes peel away from his for a second of that ceremony. Those onlooking are doing just that. Onlooking, being present for, hopefully in support of, perhaps even involved in YOUR, you and Ryan's marriage ceremony. Just you and him--everyone else is relatively unnecessary. Truly. Even those with special flowers pinned to their not-white dresses. I wish you the BEST day of your life. The best night. The best week to follow! Indulge in everything and each other. I can't wait to hear details of the day and honeymoon and pictures of course!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you Katherine! I can't wait for your arrival back here with the juicy details and pictures!!! Enjoy the entire experience!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Katherine dont worry about her!  I hate that happened to you so close to the wedding but have an AMAZING time!  Cant wait to see pictures! :)
    Married my best friend 06.23.10 :)image *Photo by Story Photographers*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards