Indiana
Options

***jamlsull***

First of all, your pics are gorgeous!! Second, are you looking to sell any of your decorations? If so, I would be really interested in the here comes the bride banner and one of the pomanders. Just let me know!

Re: ***jamlsull***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, and thank you! Honestly, I haven't even gone through the stuff since we got back from our honeymoon.  I do have the banner for sure and would sell it to you.  I have to check on the pomanders because my aunt did all my flowers (I made those though) so she probably has everything and lives in Cleveland.  But I can check and let you know.  Can you give me your email?
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks! My email is tkhoward@iupui.edu.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Those are my wedding colors also!  I would be interested in candy buffet items or anything else you maybe selling from your wedding.  Email me @ lwooling@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely try to get the for sale items posted by next week girls.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jamlsull, I noticed in another post that you listed a few things that you are going to sell.... like the black tulle... I'm really interested in the tulle. I look forward to your for sale stuff, as well! I really like your cardbox as well. I'm in South Bend...
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, yeah I did.  Hopefully I can go through what I have this weekend to get pix and prices up.  I'll make a post when I do! If I sell the cardbox I'd prefer someone local because i don't want to have to take it apart to mail it.  So I'll put that up for you to see too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards