Texas
Options

seamtress(es) in el paso??

anybody know of a(ny) good seamstress(es) in/around el paso? i haven't quite found what i'm looking for for the bridesmaid dresses - i like the top from one dress, the bottom (skirt) from another, and the back of another, lol. soo, i'm lookin' for somebody who does good work for a decent price. any suggestions/recommendations of who to go with (or who to stay away from, haha!) would most definitely be appreciated.thanks! :)

Re: seamtress(es) in el paso??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I am having my bridesmaid's dresses hemmed and my wedding dress altered (the bust needs to be adjusted) at palce called Yellow Ribbon Alterations in central El Paso, close to Fred Wilson. The address is 6231 Dyer Suite B. Phone: 566-8022. The lady's name is Gloria and she speaks mostly spanish (I really dont speak much, so I had my future mother-in-law go with to translate). A good friend took her daughter's bridesmaid dress there and had it altered and said the work was excellent and very reasonable. I am getting married in 3 weeks and will be going back to pick up the dresses soon, so I will let you know the quality of the work, but I have faith that it will be great. Best of luck and I will post again soon :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't looked around much, but there is one lady I've been to for my quince dress, prom dresses and other quinces. I'm not sure but she's on Alameda past the Padres exit near Yselta High School. Sorry I don't have too much info, but when I get more facts I'll post 'em.I do know that if you drive up and down Alameda in that area there are a lot of dressmakers and you'd be surprised how well the quality is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards