Florida-North Florida
Options

Deal on Photo Books and Introduction

Hi FL Knobbies, I saw a deal online today for photo books. For $20, you can get a $60 book. The deal expires today. Figure I would share it with everyone as a nice way of saying Hi, I am new here. :)http://www.groupon.com/deals/a-i-books-new-york?utm_campaign=a-i-books-new-york&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Re: Deal on Photo Books and Introduction

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing.  Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks and welcome to the board! Tell us more about yourself and your wedding. We're here to help. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi again, I am Christina and I will be having 2 major events in my life. I am moving to Yulee (hopefully end of November - we are still waiting for our closing date) and will be getting married next year (August 28,2010). As you can see, I am still working on my plannin bio. Florent and I will be working on the wedding website during the Thanksgiving holidays (if we are not busy moving). Nevertheless, I can't wait to be in JAX / Yulee!
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  If you would like to be added to the running list of dates for our board post in the "Our Dates" thread below.  I'll add you to the list.  Good luck in the closing of your home.  That's such a headache!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and what a great date to get married on (my birthday) congrats on the new house!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, and Jodi - I completely agree with you. I can't wait until it's over and I settle down....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina,  First off, welcome to the board. Glad to have another NFL knottie!Where are you moving from and welcome to Nassau County. What's bringing you to the Jacksonville area?If you need any help, feel free to ask!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, KornKitten...I am moving from the Big Apple. I have always dream of living in Florida since 4 years ago. I happen to visit JAX last year for Thanksgiving and just fell in love with the area. So here I am... I can't wait to begin exploring once I have settle down. If anyone feels like coming along, you are more than welcome. And hopefully, you all will be open to the idea of me hosting a GTG at my place :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Christina :)  Where in the Big Apple? I am an hour north.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am all the way downtown (close to NYSE building). 1 hour north - Is that New Rochelle?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! You're moving from New York, to Yulee? That's a big switch of pace.I moved from Baltimore, MD to Yulee about 10 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards