New York-Long Island
Options

Timeless Creations Photography and Videotography

Hello Ladies, Has anyone used, heard or plan to use Timless Creations photography/videotography in thier wedding? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks, Marina

Re: Timeless Creations Photography and Videotography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, I am also curious if anyone has heard or used them before....I had gone to the bridal expo in NYC a few weeks back and had won their door prize of a partially paid picture/video package, but not sure if i want to go with them, since i really know nothing about them.....so any and all feedback would definitely be helpful....thanks for starting the thread : ) happy photography hunting
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Well...funny enough I got letter that I won as well...hmmm. I wonder if they are pulling our leg. But would be really curious if anyone has used them? Please let us know. Regards, Marina
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is funny. I noticed a lot of those packages they give out do go to more than one person, but some of them seem... off. I got a call that I won a bridal package and a trip, but this was late on Friday so I haven't gotten a chance to call yet. I hope it's for real!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards