Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Can't decide..

So i've had my heart set on I Just Call You Mine by Martina McBride since the first time I ever heard the song. A few weeks my FI told me that he doesn't mind that song but that he really likes Like I Am by Rascal Flatts. I listened to the song and I also loved it. Although, I'm not asking you all to choose my first dance song, I would like any opinions on the two songs. My wedding isn't until next year so there's still time to decide but i dont know. i like them both :]

Re: Can't decide..

• Options
    mariashanemariashane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a hard decision! Both are beautiful and have such sweet lyrics. You can't go wrong with either of these :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks. i hope so. one song tells the brides point of view and the other tells the grooms
  • Options
    SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rascal Flatts, Like I Am is such a beautiful song. It makes me tear up just listening to it... but I'm partial because RF is my favorite group!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE Like I Am. I am a big county fan, but have never heard Like I Am.  I can't explain how it makes me feel or how to express what the words sound like.  They have such an amazing sound to them that sounds soo real when they sing their songs.  Good luck sounds like you have a tough decision.  Just remember, you do have a year and there will be tons more songs to come out between now and then so keep an open mind.  We were planning on using Kenny Chesney's Me and You but we decided to go with the ever so popular Then by Brad Paisley.  HTH!! GL!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh lol well maybe i can incorporate one of the songs in our wedding video or something and use the other for the first dance. i dont know. but for now the decision continues. :]] btw love love then by brad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Rascal Flatts! They are my favorite band, and have seen them twice in concert (should have been three times but they canceled cause laryngitis - anywhose) Like I Am, is my choice, and I am actually using it for our wedding, just not sure where yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards