Canada

*ring pop*

Hi ring pop, If you could please add me onto the Canada knotties list. :)Here is my information. Thanks! :)Knottie name: RachelBurrWedding date: May 8th, 2010Location of wedding: London, OntarioWedding colours: Black, Red, and Ivory, accent colour: champagnePlanning bio link http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=4156813840505534 orwww.theknot.com/ourwedding/rachelburr&angelobacalhau

Re: *ring pop*

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Added!PreppySailor is your date twin :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for a date twin! We just booked our venue about a week ago. We're getting married in Burlington. I used to work in London.
  • edited December 2011
    You just booked the venue? WoW! It was still available? We booked really super far in advance! lol I guess we wanted to start early. We kept changing our numbers, and now the smaller room is already taken..so we have the bigger room. We'll have lots of room to move around I guess. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha yeah it took us so long to find a place that has everything we wanted. We booked it with less than 7 months to go, I'm going to buy my dress tomorrow too, yikes! I work at a wedding magazine, so I deal with weddings all day every day.I've heard great things about the Lamplighter Inn!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!! I checked out your venue! It looks beautiful! I'm kinda jealousss!!  I ordered my dress last January..and still haven't gotten mine. :( It takes sooo long! You sure have an awesome job! And I have heard a lot of good things from people who went to weddings at the Lamplighter, so I am super excited. :)
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Preppy Sailor - have fun with the dress shopping! I had a blast! Let us know if you found something you love! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards