Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Please help name signature drinks!

Hello. For our wedding we are having: 1) classic mojito for my drink and 2) another drink (my fiancee's fav of vodka and mango rum - nothing else!) The mojito will be celadon/pale blue-green shade, while the other drink will be an orange shade. We are using food coloring to accomplish this in efforts to match our colors of copper and celadon. Some other helpful info -- The theme has to do with butterflies. The colors and theme were chosen for the same reason -- the idea of loving each other as we grow and change. As copper starts to age it patinas and turns to a green-blue shade - just as beautiful, just different. Same with the idea of caterpillars/butterflies that transform throughout their lives. Also, the wedding will be outside, ocean-view. What are some thoughts for naming these signature drinks? So far I only have thought of "mariposa mojito". Mariposa means butterfly in spanish, but i don't think many people know that, so I wanted another name, as well as one for the other drink. Thanks for your help!  

Re: Please help name signature drinks!

• Options
    For youFI's - the MONARCH MANGO MIXER ( or some other noun) that starts with "m" For yours - because of the color - the MEDITERRANEAN MOJITO
  • Options
    I love your idea of a Mariposa Mojito (I think more people will know what it means than you probably think, and if they don't, you can tell them). You could even have a little translation card or something on the bar. Maybe even put the word for butterfly in several languages. And like the previous post, when I saw orange, the first thing I thought was Monarch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards