Maryland-Baltimore

Transportation for guests

We're having a lot of out of town guests and I want to get them from the hotel (near Harbor) to the church (Bolton Hill), to the reception place (tucked away in Hampden), eventually back to the hotel.

Realistically could be about 75 people. Any budget friendly suggestions?

Re: Transportation for guests

• iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It seems all those places are near the light rail, depending on where the church is and where in Hampden your reception is, and that's the most budget friendly thing I can think of. Otherwise, you could look into a couple of buses from a limo company. 
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To transport everyone all at once, you would need 2 school  busses or motor coaches. School busses are definitely more budget-friendly than motorcoaches. Just ClassMotorcoach has pretty good school bus rates. 410-285-6055
  • edited December 2011

im using a company that has a party bus for a really good price to transport my guest from the hotel to my venue you should give them a call and get a quote. It is not a regular limo/party bus company and thats why his price is so good is mostly more weddings. My wedding is in Montgomery county but im not sure is he works in you area but it doesnt hurt to get a quote i guess ...good luck

Jorge
    301-300-4400

Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards