Florida-North Florida
Options

I'm new!

Hi ladies! I'm very new to this whole thing so bear with me :) I guess I'll introduce myself a little and then everyone can offer as much advice as possible. I need it lol! My name is Shayna and I am engaged to James. We met in high school and now he's in the Army. We've been engaged for over a year now, but since our wedding is on June 5, 2010 I am just now starting to plan like crazy. We're from Gainesville, FL, but decided to have the wedding at NAS JAX b/c it is beautiful and we booked the Officer's club for pretty cheap since he's in the military. I'm having a hard time planning and choosing vendors from the Jax area b/c I'm not from there. Right now I am looking into photographers and found one called Labranche photography. Has anyone used them? They do military weddings a lot and are pretty reasonably priced. I just need help all around lol. Thanks ladies. I look forward to meeting all of you :)

Re: I'm new!

• Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board Shayna. Feel free to ask any specific questions, this board is very helpful!Check out our vendor review website to get you started. I am pretty sure there are some reviews of Labranche.[url]http://sites.google.com/site/neflvendorreviews/[/url]
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  My FI is also in the military.  He's in the Air Force.Can't wait to hear more about your wedding as you start planning more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!I haven't heard of Labranche but I'm pretty sure it's in the NFL review site.Good luck!
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! We have lots of girls from the Jax area, they'll be able to offer lots of advice on vendors. Add yourself to the "Our Dates" thread below and I'll add you to the current list of North FL knotties.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for the welcome! I did look at the NFL reviews and found another photographer that I love! Wilson photography looks amazing and they have great prices. Thanks for the advice. I'll add myself to the "our dates" thread.
  • Options
    babyblues1186babyblues1186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Shayna!  Glad to have you on the board :)
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We're always happy to have a new knottie on the board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards