Pennsylvania-Central

I think i want to do an RTD

So, i think i want to do an RTD... not with DH.  I want another fun occasion to wear my dress.  Any recommendations for someone affordable?? Thanks! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think i want to do an RTD

• edited December 2011
    I know Minnig Photography typically does them for $50-$100 per hour: www.michaelminnig.com I have also heard great things about Kathy Martin as well as Weddings and Beyond but I'm not sure of their prices.
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want your pics by 2011 I'd avoid the Minnigs. I highly recommend my RTD photog, Shannon Confair!
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    My DH and I just did one for our first anniversary. Our photog was amazing and affordable! We had some teasers in 3 days and CD of pics sent to us within a week. She's from Allentown but I'm sure she'd travel. Email me if you would like her contact info. ~ MegHere are some favs the rest are in bio.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Kathy Martin!! She's fantastic and has great style!
  • edited December 2011
    Cardens Photography does great RTD shoots, too, and they're from Canton so they're close by. Great prices generally, though I'm not sure what they charge for an individual shoot like that! www.cardensweddingphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I think part of the thing with the Minnigs might be the quantity. The two weddings that I have seen them do were delivered in 10 weeks for one and 3 weeks for the other. However, both of them received well over 4,500 photographs completely retouched! I think it also depends on the time of year. The 3 week one was in April and the 10 week one was in August. I've heard of many of the higher end photogs in the area taking quite a while. I know the Weibners are at around 10 weeks on average as one of our friends used them in July. A friend of ours from NY got married last May and her photog averaged 12-14 weeks.
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    molly, I'd say if you as the client are aware that you may not see your pics for 14 weeks before you book, by all means, go for it. But I have some friends who got married this summer who are not quite so sure they will be able to use their gifts as Christmas presents. That's just absurd. I would have never booked with someone with that long of a wait time.
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards