Florida-North Florida
Options

Dress Update

Well I am home from a weekend from hell. We left extra early Friday moring only to get a call that jeff's grandpa passed away. We were like 4 hours from seeing him but he just could not hold on. So with that said his entire extended family was in town with us all weekend it was mad chaos. It was a torrential down pour at his game and they lost on top of that. Oh and when we were at the Jax airport I saw some of my friends so i went to go say hey well in the two minute conversation my friends dad and I's luggage got mixed up. So come to find out I have no luggage once i got to Maryland and I had his dad's which their notre football tickets were in so they were freaking out so i had to over night them. thank god Jeff has a cousin my size because i was so screwed! Ha im telling you it was a rough weekend. But as for my dress I spoke with Solutions Bridal and they told me its impossible for them to get me a new dress since my wedding is so close. They said as for the snag and the pen mark it's not their fault because I got the dress back in June so they can own up to that i said okay what about the dress being made wrong. she said if my seamtress writes down every detail she has to fix and how much and I send pictures and everything they will see if they can reimburse me. So hopefully that will all work out! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Re: Dress Update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards