New Jersey - South
Options

The Pros DJ/Photographer

Hello all - - Looking for a DJ and a Photographer and I'm on a tight budget and they seem pretty reasonable. I've been hearing mixed reviews though... Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

Re: The Pros DJ/Photographer

• Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay as far away from them as you can. I know a few people who've used them the past few years, all of whom regret it. There are a ton of photographers and DJ's in the area with reasonable prices. Stay as far away from The Pros as possible.
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just tell you to make sure you really shop around.  A bad DJ can kill a party, and the pictures are all you will have to remember your wedding.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard anything about The Pros, sorry. DJ's Available gave me a quote under $1k and they have about a dozen DJ's to choose from. http://www.djsavailable.com/
  • Options
    Summer2008Summer2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I'd stay away from the Pros. I know a number of people, one being my best friend, who were very unhappy with their service/product.DJ's Available is a very affordable company and I woud highly recommend them.Perfect Day Photography is also very affordable and they clearly list their prices on their website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would stay away as well. I had thought about using them as well.. but after talking to a few people on theknot as well as visiting a few venues which stated "Just to let you know the PROS are not allowed on our property." I figured it was better to stay away. I have no idea why they aren't allowed on property, they werent allowed to tell me why just that they werent welcomed. I hope that helps!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have done some research on this info... if you dont mind me asking what is your budget for photographer??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Back when we first got engaged FI and I checked out The Pros b/c we liked how you could get a few vendors in one big package and found their prices to be ok but then as we researched other vendors, their prices seemed to be expensive for what they offered.   Then I found out from several people on the knot that they don't come highly recommended so then we stayed away from them.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all for your excellent advice! I think I'm going to stay away from the Pros! I saw them at a bridal show this weekend and they were really rude! Ugh! Don't need that on our big day! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards