Colorado-Denver

e-pics on blog! :)

Hi ladies! I thought I would share my e-pics that my photographer put on her blog! I really love this lady she is so talented! Hope you all like them! :) I can't wait to see the rest! http://www.dawnsparks.com/blog/2009/10/21/emily-chris/ :)

Re: e-pics on blog! :)

• emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ug, i'm sorry Ladies I really have no idea how to post a link on here that works....it adds in the ???
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooo! Those are great! You guys look fantastic. I love Castlewood Canyon.
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your e-pics turned out really cute!  I read that you guys met on a blind date?  How cool! :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    what a beautiful backdrop!  It made for some beautiful pictures!I also love your venue!  I looked into it while trying to search for a venue, it looks beautiful!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those are great!!  love what you guys wore.
  • emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I love these pics I can't stop looking at them! haha! Ya we were set up by all our of married friends since we were the only two left that were single and somehow hadn't met before! haha!! So we went on our first blind date with 5 other married couples!! And Castlewood Canyon was an awesome place to go! If you are wanting fun scenery and don't mind hiking a little I would highly suggest this place :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards