North Carolina

Good morning!!

How is everyone?  How was the weekend?Anyone really not happy about being at work?:

Re: Good morning!!

• edited December 2011
    me!!! patrick is finally home as of saturday night, only to leave again for 2 weeks on sunday.  i would much rather be home hanging out with him than sitting at my desk!
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Weekend was kinda boring. I bought a few more wedding things. Small details. Not really excited about being at work. I work from home but, it's still work!
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's leaving the Sunday coming?
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!Weekend kinda blah except for eating dinner with the in laws on Sunday night.  Dinner is always fun with them. 
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Nope, not too happy about being at work... but I do have a wedding meeting to look forward to.We had a great weekend at a wedding in Charlotte... then we came back to find that FMIL had brought friends over to our house while we were gone to consult on paint choices (FI rents his grandfather's old house from her) without letting us know. She does this herself all the time and while it's really annoying, the fact that people we don't know were walking around our cluttered house is making this Type-A gal a little crazy. Time to do my zen-breathing. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!  So another week begins.  CJ, that is crazy - I'll be zen-breathing for you ;) I'm not too excited about work but it is what it is.  I've got a lot to do this week and next to prepare for our first wedding-related party!  Mom is throwing us our e-party next Friday.  Eeek!  Oh and I need to figure out a Halloween costume... Good luck to the upcoming Brides this weekend!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies, It was homecoming weekend for my university. So a bunch of my friends were in town. It was great to see everyone, but man am I tired. I can't party/drink anymore like I used to!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Weekend was pretty good. FI and I went shopping for a few wedding things. We got our wine bottles and they're awesome looking :) Yesturday FI and I went to a local church's pumpkin patch so that we could get our pumpkin (we're a little late. . ) and he picked out a cute short and fat pumpkin. We also made a gift basket for our new neighbors and took it to them last night and end up sitting over there talking about all sorts of stuff for 3 hours. They're really awesome :) I dont have a technical job anymore. . just two temps right now but they pay the bills and I enjoy them since one of them consists of riding horses, but alas Im not working today. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards