Hawaii

AW: Hooray for Shopping!

Went shopping today with the ladies to get our minds off our dress dilemma and scored! Bachelorette Dress [img] http://tinyurl.com/ykala8z [/img] Bridal Shower Dress [img] http://tinyurl.com/ykswpxe [/img] Shoes (Red for bachelorette, black for shower) [img] http://tinyurl.com/yg5wf5e [/img] I also bought my wedding day perfume: Very Hollywood from Michael Kors. It's so fresh and purty. On top of that I bought some Halloween spatulas and pancake molds from Williams Sonoma. I love shopping! :) What's everyone else up to this weekend? :)

Re: AW: Hooray for Shopping!

• edited December 2011
    Ooh! Vava voom! I picked up some Christmas presents yesterday for the in-laws overseas. We have to ship them out by Tuesday to get the decent prices), and went to a chocolate shop.Ooh - and I made some killer meatballs from a Martha Stewart recipe.
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I love those dresses! And those red shoes with your 1st dress with look hot! Im working the whole weekend, story of my life...
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I especially love the bachelorette dress and shoes! Rowr!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Score!  I'm glad a little "retail therapy" helped get your mind off the dress drama!  Everything's so cute.  Love the one for your bridal shower!Very boring weekend planned... helping my mom & brothers pack this weekend...
  • edited December 2011
    I just had an epic fail of a shopping trip! I guess all the good shopping is down in NYC, not upstate NY :( We went to an outlet center as well as a mall and I just didn't find anything I liked! Everything here is not my style. I'll just have to wait until I get back home to find some dresses! I worked a lot this weekend and I'm not feeling too hot now, so I'm just going to take it easy for the rest of the day and do a little bit of studying.
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE the Bachelorette dress! Crazy weekend here.  Fall Festival Friday night and my son's preschool, neighborhood Fall Festival yesterday, friends that are moving away over for dinner last night.  Today I'm trying to do as little as possible!!  Chili is in the crockpot!  
  • JanineRMJanineRM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kaesha - Meatballs sound yummy! M&M's - where's the mom and bros going?Aubrey - Hope you feel better! Sandy - Chili sounds good too!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Janine!  Mom & the boys are moving...  I wish it were more exciting than that but it's not.  Haha!  Have to help finish packing and moving next weekend too.  Sucks!Kaesha, which recipe?  And btw, I love your new siggy pic!  (That bathtub is quite famous for Olowalu brides.... heeheehee!)
  • LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    va va vooooooooom... love the bachelorette dress and then bridal shower dress is sooooo fun!!!!
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janine!!!  Great finds!!!  But OMG, where did you get those red shoes????  I LOVE THEM!!!
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!!! Shopping is awesome isn't it!?Oh and kudos on the fragrance choice! I love love love the bottle for Very Hollywood too! so old-school.
  • JanineRMJanineRM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    elaineNgene: I bought the shoes from Nordstoms. They are from Jessica Simpson and are called "Milana".
  • elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!  I'm gonna have to check those out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards