Favors

tea favors - how many to order

Hi, just wondering if anyone has done tea/coffee/hot chocolate favors before? They are relatively cheap and I would like each guest to have/drink more than one if they'd like, but I don't know how many to order. Two per guest? Three? I'd hate to run out, and while I'd like to have a few left over for keepsakes I don't want to have too many extras either.

Thanks!

October 2010 Siggy: Wedding bands

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
:planning bio:

Re: tea favors - how many to order

• edited December 2011
    Hi, we're doing tea favors also!  I am ordering a brand called Lover's Leap and placing three bags in a 2X2X2 gift box.  What are you doing?  We would have done two bags (going for a two for tea- you for me theme), but it left too much room in the box, and the third bag makes it look nicer.  I think one bag per guest is not enough, two is perfect, three is still ok, but four is just pushing it!
  • christina inachristina ina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're ordering personalized tea favors from American Bridal that will either say "The Perfect Blend" or "Tea-rific Couple."  My plan was to include one bag with each table setting and then have a basket full of extra tea with the dessert buffet so guests can drink more with their cake if they wish (the dessert buffet is just coffee and tea to go with our wedding cake, but only our tea favors will be served rather than the tea from the country club).  Should I still do this and have one extra for each guest in the basket if they wish to take more?  I know not everyone will want more than one bag of tea, and not everyone will even drink the tea, but it's hard to estimate.

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
  • edited December 2011

Oh, I see.  In that case I would order 2 per guest, with the assumtpion of each guest taking the one from the table as a favor, and then using one tea bag as have their cake.  The catch is that not everyone will have tea with their cake -- so you may have too many left over.  

• christina inachristina ina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for your input!

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards