New Jersey - South

Weird Wedding Dreams - Please Share!

Has anyone else had any weird wedding-related dreams yet? If so, please share them here. Here is mine: Two nights ago, I dreamed that it was my wedding day and I was completely dressed for my wedding, but my bridesmaids hadn't purchased their dresses yet! So there I was in a bridal shop, fully decked out for my wedding, scrambling to purchase dresses while people looked at me strangely!

Re: Weird Wedding Dreams - Please Share!

• edited December 2011
    Earlier this year I had a dream that I was sitting down at my reception and all of my family and friends were there but I hadn't hired a dj, or gotten flowers, or any vendors at all except for the reception hall!  I was sitting down and was just wondering where all of the time had gone! It's funny b/c I am now feeling overwhelmed with all that still needs to be done but  when I had this dream I had alot of planning time still left! Dreams are funny!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for responding, njgal26, I was beginning to think nobody liked my post! ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I had 2....the last one I was at my wedding and 5 minutes before the wedding the photographer was there..(this was the second dream that the photographer was not there) and my wedding planner was there and did not care that he was not there. but the dreams are always about something not being done or someone not being there.
  • hkorejkohkorejko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a dream that my wedding day came, all the colors were different than what I had originally wanted, not that they weren't bad colors though. I walk in to the reception & less than half my family was there & no one else, not even my FI. To top it off, my sister was wearing her wedding dress to my wedding for some reason. Hmm..I think it was worries, ideas, and opinions that were going to be asked/thought of. I woke up thinking, wow I'm glad that wasn't the real thing! That'd be horrible for hardly anyone to show up. lol
  • edited December 2011
    I often have the same dream.  It is my wedding day, the ceremony is over, and I am running around the reception hall in my dress and a black hoodie trying to find someone who will take me to get my hair and makeup done.  The reception is usually set up like a giant barbecue picnic, and nobody seems to care whether I am there or not.  I figure it all somehow relates to planning concerns, but I will be glad to stop waking up in a panic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards