Texas-San Antonio
Options

Bridal Portrait Location Ideas

I'm going to be taking my bridal portraits hopefully in a couple weeks before we lose all the green we have right now! I want to take my pictures outside and I'm looking for a unique location. I don't want to do one of the normal locations like Tea Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Missions, McNay, etc. I want something with nature, but not totally nature. Let me know if you have any more off the beaten path ideas. Thanks!

Re: Bridal Portrait Location Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    One of the knotties here took her pictures at the Westin at La Cantera. She got some really amazing outdoor shots there. I haven't seen her for a while on this board, but I'm sure you could call over to the hotel and see what their policy is on letting you use the grounds for pictures. I don't know if this link will work, but here are some of her pictures: http://www.katelphotography.com/blog/?paged=19 I'm planning on taking my bridals at Canyon Springs Golf Club because that's where we're having our ceremony. They have some really neat areas around the course that I think will be great for pictures. I'm pretty sure they let you use the grounds for free, but you might want to check to make sure. I'm taking them next weekend, so if I get my pictures back in time I'll be sure to share them in case its the kind of feel you're looking for. Good luck finding a place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bleh I hate when I mean to hit the reply button I hit report. Bah to the board format. Anyway back to the topic...Have you considered Landa Park? There are some nice spots there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards