North Carolina
Options

AW: I'm back and married!!

I had an absolutely fabulous wedding day. I can't believe how beautiful everything was! The day leading up to the ceremony was suprisingly stress free--I had a great time hanging out with the BM and Elizabeth. Cheyenne and Geoff were fabulous (of course). I remember the hour or so leading up to the ceremony and then walking down the aisle, I was the happiest I had ever been. There were a couple of small things that went wrong, but in the end, it was nothing. I loved every minute of the ceremony and the reception was so much fun. The swine flu knocked out about 20 of my guests, but the people that were there ate well and danced up a storm!We just got back yesterday from the HM--a Carnival cruise through the Carribean. It was so much fun and we had a great time (however, I still feel like I am rocking on the boat...lol).Now I'm off to the SS office tomorrow for the official name change stuff....yay!!!
TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: AW: I'm back and married!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards