Missouri-Kansas City

"Callie_Zirkel"

Do you have any other information about Buca di Beppo??  I saw it online, but I couldn't find any information about it on their website.  Do they have a private room and what is the price range so I can tell the FMIL?  Thanks!!Candice

Re: "Callie_Zirkel"

• edited December 2011
    yes i just got it yesterday what's your e-mail and i will forward it to you!
  • edited December 2011
    The basics are there are three options (im sure there are more if you ask)Classico is 19.95choice of saladchoice of pasta choice of entreechoice of desertUnlimited soft drinks , tea, and coffeeSupremo is 24.95Choice of AntipastiChoice of SaladChoice of EntreeChoice of to pastasCHoice of desertUnlimited Soft drinks, team and coffeeGlorioso is 29.95 Choice of two antipastiChoice of two SaladsChoice of Two PastasChoice of Two EntreesChoice of Two desserts Choice of Two side dishesdUnlimited Soft drinks, coffee, teaThey will send you menu decriptions and let you have a tasting to see what you want. Also If you just all and ask to talk to the sales manager then she can give you more information. This is a banquet style, I am amusing they put you in a different room because it is a bigger restaurant
  • wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for giving me the info!!  I guess I should've given you my email in the first one, but I wasn't thinking.  Here is my email   wilburnc @ yahoo dot com
  • benamarqbenamarq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to a rehearsal dinner there and the amount of food was ridculous! i don't know what package my friends got, but we had a nice little room and a CRAZY amount of good food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards