South Carolina
Options

Awesome Wedding Flowers!!

We just got married and had the most AWESOME FLOWERS and experience from American Floral !! Scott was sooo helpful and calming through the whole process. The design was cutting edge, unlike any wedding I have ever seen (and trust me, I searched the web for ideas !). Thank you to all the past brides that I listened to on The Knot message boards...American Floral was Amazing !! And surprisingly affordable ! I see why they got the Best of The Knot !!  I want to do it all again !!

Re: Awesome Wedding Flowers!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wanting to have live flowers at my wedding and I know it can be expensive. What is the price range at American Floral?
  • Options
    RummyRummy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what kind of price ranges...call them...803-732-7950.... I heard a girl at a wedding show asking about silk flowers and the florist said good one's cost more than fresh one's. I always wanted fresh flowers, so I never asked.... Where/when are you getting married ?  
  • Options
    mharbaughmharbaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had a fabulous experience with Scott at American Floral.  The whole team did just a beautiful job making my (oftern times scattered) vision come to life.  They truly brought everything together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards