Texas-San Antonio

Floral Costs

We just finished meeting with the florist and we're waiting for the proposal. What is floral running you guys?

Re: Floral Costs

• edited December 2011
    That's hard for everyone to compare because it really depends on what you've asked for. Like how many bouquets, bouts, centerpieces etc. I would say, get a quote from at least one other vendor for exactly the same # of arrangements/bouquets as what your first person quoted. I think we are paying about $1700 but thats with about 5 centerpieces, 7 bouquets, 14 bouts, 2 coursages, 1 portrait bouquet and my bridal bouquet and probably a few other things I'm forgetting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, it really depends. I'm paying about $500 for like 9 bouts, 2 corsages, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, and my bridal bouquet. I also have a very reasonably priced florist who does great work! Plus I'm not using any super-expensive types of flowers.
  • eburke07eburke07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with the other posts, it depends on floral and how many, we're paying $900 for 30 centerpieces, 2 large centerpieces, ceremony arch decor, rose petals down the aisle, my bridal bouquet, 5 bm bouquets, 5 corsages for the gm, and 2 corsages for the mob and mil plus they're adding candles with flowers in the vase. plus my flowers are orchids, tulips, and roses.
  • edited December 2011
    eburke07, Who is your florist? You're getting a really good deal!
  • edited December 2011
    I know its tough to estimate the costs, but I really appreciate you all sharing. I haven't gotten my proposal for my floral costs just yet, and i was eager to get an idea of what to expect. thanks so much for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards